First Pyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slogger said:
and nor me or millions of others where asked about multicults and i for one dont want any more of it

Perhaps you could think about emigrating?

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Slogger said:
and nor me or millions of others where asked about multicults and i for one dont want any more of it

Perhaps you could think about emigrating?

Why should he? Do you believe in an open border policy? If not - what policy DO you believe in?

Slogger said:
Then leave - nobody is stopping you. You would be happier, and so would lots of other people, I expect.

I often wonder - if every country had open borders where would most of the world end up and what would happen to the countries everyone left?

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
Then leave - nobody is stopping you. You would be happier, and so would lots of other people, I expect.

Just like your Papa huh?

Joe, that comment is so so out of order even for someone like you. Up until now I've given you the benefit of free speech but you have just taken that too far.

Pensdown said:
Joe, that comment is so so out of order even for someone like you. Up until now I've given you the benefit of free speech but you have just taken that too far.

What comment?

I feel like Pensdown, and don't want to sully the world yet further by repeating the comment, but just in case you genuinely don't know, it's the one you made in your post on this topic, last night, 39 minutes before Pensdown's post.

Softus said:
I feel like Pensdown, and don't want to sully the world yet further by repeating the comment, but just in case you genuinely don't know, it's the one you made in your post on this topic, last night, 39 minutes before Pensdown's post.

Then keep out of the thread.

Moderator 4

This post is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back