First Pyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crematoria have to be licensed to use a specially constructed furnace that burns the body at a heat that doesn't smell like Sunday lunch. They also have tall chimneys to disperse the waste gases.

What does that have to do with race?

Sponsored Links
Crematoria have to be licensed to use a specially constructed furnace that burns the body at a heat that doesn't smell like Sunday lunch. They also have tall chimneys to disperse the waste gases.
But it's ok to chuck some dead meat onto a barbecue and have the smoke drift over your neighbours fence, the Pyres burn so intensely that there is no smell.

What does that have to do with race?
Only Slogger knows the answer to that!

Pyers burn at the natural rate of combustion - which is not that high.

Why must you join every thread if all you do is talk piffle?

joe-90 said:

stuck your finger in one recently have you?
what's your definition of piffle is it anything said that you disagree with or wish to argue against regardless of whether you may be right or not?

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
joe-90 said:

what's your definition of piffle is it anything said that you disagree with or wish to argue against regardless of whether you may be right or not?

It's something that has no scientific substance ie some daft idea you've dreamt up.

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:

It's something that has no scientific substance ie some daft idea you've dreamt up.
Ah then that would be right for your replies then!

Moderator Note.

I thought you would have learned the rules of this forum by now slogger. Dont cross the line or you know what comes next

Slogger said:
wtf is happening to the uk

It's becoming more multi-cultural all the time and different traditions and customs are being seen all over the place. I think it's generally a good thing, but whatever you or I think, it's too late to stop it now.

kendor said:
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:

Ah then that would be right for your replies then!

Kendor, you have neither the knowledge or intellect to play Devil's Advocate.

Give it a rest huh?

I watched a programme on Pyers and they used stacks of oil soaked railway sleepers to lay the body on. I'm not sure what your definition of "natural rate of combustion" is but as I remember the flames were about 15ft high.

Pensdown said:
I watched a programme on Pyers and they used stacks of oil soaked railway sleepers to lay the body on. I'm not sure what your definition of "natural rate of combustion" is but as I remember the flames were about 15ft high.

The height of the flame means nothing. An Oxy welder has a flame an inch long yet it melts steel.

Burning oil soaked sleepers is enviromental vandalism.

BTW, at what point is the body introduced into the barbeque?

As I remember, the body was on top of the sleepers covered with a blanket from the start.

I can't remember which country it was (may have been India) but there was a street by a large river where the Pyres continually burnt. When each Pyre finished the ashes were swept into the river.:eek:

In other words the body is cooked slowly when the fire starts?

If they can't do the job properly with licenced incineraters - let them take the body back to India.

third world culture isnt multiculturism

and nor me or millions of others where asked about multicults and i for one dont want any more of it

leave the uk if you want but dont cry foul when you cant burn granma on the banks of the tyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back