Flat roof. A good idea to replace just half a flat roof?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My landlady just repaired my flat roof which was leaking. Trouble is she only repaired half of the roof to save money. Surely this is a really bad idea? How can I tell if its resolved to problem?

Sponsored Links
pathetic, typical Rigsby!

i bet the roofer was peeved too. doing half a job only serves to lessen or weaken the new job.

where the blame will lie, should the roof leak again, is anybodys guess.

i bet the roofer was peeved too.

Probably wasn't a real roofer anyway, no roofer worth his salt would take on a bodge. Then again, there are some real dodgy roofers out there :mad:

Sponsored Links
If it's not leaking then it's fixed obviously
I have heard seen on TV of people unable to get landlords to do repairs how ever..
We carry out lots of work for a large manegment company.. when a roof problem is reported it is promptly delt with.
Even so we have to constantly listen to moaning from tenants etc.
If your roof has been fixed, and without anyone on here seeing it or photos of then no comment can honestly be past , think yourself lucky

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back