Flip Driver Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking into getting a nice set because at the moment I'm currently using two drills to pilot and screw! The flip driver will be the perfect answer.

Has anyone got experiences using the Trend 4 Pce set? I already have there normal countersinks and they are not too bad. Also looked at the Dewalt flip driver set but seems a bit pricey for what it is. The trend set can be had for about £15.
http://www.trend-uk.com/en/UK/product/SNAP_FLIP_SET/4/279/snappy_flip_driver_set_4_piece.html

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
ive used some very similar and they are a good thing to have in your tool kit.

very useful, but the drill bits always seem to snap easily

Cheers. I worried about how easily the bits would snap, but my no.8 Trend countersink bit gets heavy use and has held up pretty well. I suppose spares can be easily be bought. Think that's my next purchase! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I've got the DeWalt set - and I'm not particularly pleased with it....the bits and drills last well enough but the chuck easily lets go when you are pulling the drill out from the timber, which is a pain. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back