Flocked Wall Paper - Disgusing the gaps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help.

Our builder has just completed our feature wall. We used a flocked wallpaper. As the wallpaper was very dark, having checked the finished wall I can now see a few gaps in between the joins. Unfortunately the wallpaper is on a white wall, so there are white gaps which can be seen.

Is there anything I can do to disguise these white gaps. I have rang a few wall paper manufactuers including the manufacturer for the wallpaper I used. Apprantely there is a product in the market such as a chalk/crayon, but I have been unsuccessfully in finding anything.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The thing is with the crayon is that they were used to rub over the roll end prior to cutting it up and this would hide the white end if the joints opend up. It was also used to rub vertically down the wall where the join would be so as not to show the wall colour if the joints opened up. The problem you have now is that the paper is aready on the wall. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back