Flooring dispute

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
After having a Karndean floor laid I need a flooring expert to view the floor and provide a written report regarding its installation. I can only find consultants who charge an amazing amount of money. Can anyone advise someone who provides this service in the Manchester area at a reasonable charge.

Sponsored Links
I can only find consultants who charge an amazing amount of money.
And why do you think that is? Because anyone can become a consultant or does it take a lot of years, study and training? And don't forget the training to become a consultant whose reports are accepted by the courts.

I did not intend to suggest any negative expression regarding consutants charges but on rereading my post I understand the reasonable comment received and apologise for causing this concern.

Sponsored Links
If the company you have had issues with are correctly accredited with an organisation like OFT, Carpet Foundation or FIRA they should be able to arrange this for you free of charge as part of their terms and conditions of contract.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back