Flow through header tank

G6XXL

Ive posted a picture showing the way your system should look, now you have exposed the pipework you might want to alter to copy the flow in this picture.

Bobthebender wrote, your pump needs to be on the flow before the motorised valve and after the vent.
Don't put the vent on the return. sound advice you'll find G6XXL ;)

Sponsored Links
Softus didn`t actually understand the original poster`s question. Simple as that. Next time Softus, consult a Heating Engineer before waffling on & giving advice on a subject you cleary know nothing about ;)

Bambergaspipe said:
Softus didn`t actually understand the original poster`s question.
Yes - "cleary" (sic.) I didn't. That's was I said in my very first sentence.

Luckily for everyone Bambergaspipe was on hand to help out.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Bambergaspipe said:
Softus didn`t actually understand the original poster`s question.
Yes - "cleary" (sic.) I didn't. That's was I said in my very first sentence.

Luckily for everyone Bambergaspipe was on hand to help out.

pmsl

Softus said:
I don't understand your description of the pipework.

You should have stopped at ``I don`t understand`` Numpty. Go fix me p.c. :rolleyes:

(Picking me up on clearly (sorry) merely highlights your desperation,deperashun,depeperation. Dr.Pepper`s).

Bambergaspipe said:
You should have stopped at ``I don`t understand``
And yet, I didn't, so your opinion couldn't be less important.

Softus said:
Bambergaspipe said:
You should have stopped at ``I don`t understand``
And yet, I didn't, so your opinion couldn't be less important.

If my opinion is unimportant, you won ` t feel the urge to answer this post then, you incompetent, waffling Egotistical bluffing fool.

I win..... again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back of the net! (as Mr Partridge would say). Or Hot chocolate..if you changed my actual words to``So you win again``worth thinking about..a black man in shiny pants can`t always be dangerous as he proved with his catchy `70`s dance anthem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back