Flow through header tank

I think I know What's wrong with your setup,

but i'm not telling you either. :p

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find that he and Agile are Golf-Bravo'ing it up on the air waves. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
You've utterly lost me. Please could you confirm the sequence of events, which appears to be:

1. System drained.
2. Boiler replaced.
3. System chemically cleaned.
4. System filled (inhibitor not added).
5. System pumping over.

:?:
G6XXL said:
Aint it your bedtime Muppet brain
G6XXL said:
well well 2 muppets :evil: :evil:
:idea:

You've certainly been asked questions, most of which you've failed to understand or just not been bothered to attempt to answer, but at no point whatsoever (on this topic) have you asked one single simple question. :rolleyes:

As for getting "****" (sic.), please state which part of the posts aimed at you was not an attempt to help you with what seemed to be your problem.

I'll give you one tip, next time you ask someone to help on a forum don't start insulting the guy who is trying to help you because he wants to know the details of your system and what work has been done to it. Do you really think that he can give you a meaningful answer without a clear understanding of those things. By the way there are some questions that get asked which do have a simple obvious answer, yours wasn't one of them.

Softus said:
You've certainly been asked questions, most of which you've failed to understand or just not been bothered to attempt to answer, but at no point whatsoever (on this topic) have you asked one single question. :rolleyes:

As for getting "****" (sic.), please state which part of the posts aimed at you was not an attempt to help you with what seemed to be your problem.
is this the problem, and they need to be re-routed to the boiler.
Thanks in advance

Looks like a question to me.

G6XXL said:
Softus said:
Trouble reading? This might help.
I think this was the first insult it came from Softus :eek:
That was aimed at the poster who couldn't properly read your first post.

I sense that I'm probably going to get bored long before you even begin to understand how this question-and-answer concept works.

Please have another go at reading the post in which I asked you to confirm the sequence of events concerning your boiler and heating system.
Tip: the answer you need to provide is one of the following:

a) Yes - I confirm that the sequence you listed is correct.
b) No - the sequence is different.
c) I don't know.
d) I don't understand.

Optionally, you could insult me, but that's very unlikely to stop your system from pumping over.

Alternatively, you could just pay a heating engineer to come and sort out your problem. Since he will no doubt, within merely a couple of units of however you mark time on your planet, want to punch you senseless (permit me some poetic license in using that word), I hereby request permission to spectate.

y-plan.jpg

Wasn't aimed at him.
Anyway incase anyone is still interested i have just removed a lump of ceiling in my kitchen (oops) to trace the pipes they are as follows
Feed goes to common return
vent goes to common flow
my pump is at the return of the boiler
The feed and vent are about half way along a horizontal section between the boiler and cylinder. there is a 3 way valve at the cylinder.
I think the problem has always been there since the coal range was replaced with an oil boiler and changed from gravity hot water to fully pumped.
Question. Would moving the vent to the return pipe cure the problem.
Thanks in advance and I hope I haven't offended anyone in this post

your pump needs to be on the flow before the motorised valve and after the vent.
Don't put the vent on the return :eek:

G6XXL said:

Wasn't aimed at him.
I haven't quite got used to being baffled by you yet - could you explain this?

Are you saying that the post I aimed at Bambergaspipe, which immediately followed his post, which hinted that he hadn't read your post properly, when he actually hadn't read your post properly, wasn't aimed at him? :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back