Flue Question?

OP....not sure you are just worried that this guy has done his job properly and won't issue you a certificate that you need to go make money from your tennants.

If you are unsure he is qualified check him out on the gas safe register.....as for air bricks blocked he is damed right to have refused to have passed it.....sounds like you don't maintain your properties

This is my 1st one and doesn't everyone want to make money?

Sponsored Links
Just get someone in who's happy working on OF. Based on what you've said, both the guy who came round and the one you spoke to sound like a pair of muppets. There's millions of OF boilers all over europe working happily and safely.

Just get someone in who's happy working on OF. Based on what you've said, both the guy who came round and the one you spoke to sound like a pair of muppets. There's millions of OF boilers all over europe working happily and safely.

Thats what am thinking. I've called another 2 Plumbers out for tonight. Fingers cross they got a brain in them. Is there any questions or pointers you can give me to catch them out?

I've called another 2 Plumbers out for tonight. Fingers cross they got a brain in them. Is there any questions or pointers you can give me to catch them out?
Ask to see their GasSafe Card - not CORGI as it's no longer valid - and check, on the back, what work they can carry out.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back