Flue restrictions,twin flue system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any ideas as to the possibilities for flueing a boiler from a cellar.i cant get the flue 300mm(200 mm max) above ground so normal flue not poss,cant go vertical.
Can you run a twin flue from a G/W ,through wall,elbow both ducts up externally,then elbow away from the wall and then terminals.
Have spoken to G/W technical guy but to be honest i dont have much faith that he knew what he was talking about.
By the way he said Yes..

Sponsored Links
Yes sorry glowworm.i spoke to them as i know there heat only boilers can be run as a twin flue system.

Sponsored Links
are you proposing to run some of the twin flue system outside? I don't quite get your description.

Yes.the max above ground i can get when exiting the cellar is 200mm,so i need to know if i can run the twin flue (air inlet and flue duct)up externally to terminate approx 2 meters high.

Can you not terminate air at low and snorkel kit up on gas or go back to concentric terminal with snorkel?

Yes.the max above ground i can get when exiting the cellar is 200mm,so i need to know if i can run the twin flue (air inlet and flue duct)up externally to terminate approx 2 meters high.
I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no. Never known a twin flue kit that allows external runs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back