Flymo help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please help me with a spare for my Flymo. It's an old E47 but apparently the part is used on a number of Flymos. It is a round plastic dome which sits on the top of the Flymo to stop grass getting in to the engine. Strangely its official description is "lens". The original part is obsolete but I understand there are a number of look-alikes. The one I have is broken.

Be glad of some help please.
JohnDL

Sponsored Links
For what its worth, the part number is FL 5126120 -02-0 but I very much doubt if you'll get one......I guess its time to put on your inventor hat or find an old mower somewhere.
John :)

Sponsored Links
For what its worth, the part number is FL 5126120 -02-0 but I very much doubt if you'll get one......I guess its time to put on your inventor hat or find an old mower somewhere.
John :)

Thank you and your part number is for the original part which has been obsolete for some time. I think my only chances are if someone knows of a look-alike supplier or otherwise a breakage mower.

Thanks for help
JohnDL

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back