following on from this thread(rip dad)

Sponsored Links
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So very, very, sorry to hear about your Dad. What a deeply sad post,,,, we're with you Greg. The way you worded that just cuts me right up. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear that Gregers :(

Christmas day will be a sombre one for you all this year, dig out the old family photos and remember the good times.
You may have lost a loved one, but the wonderful memories and all the fatherly wisdom that he's passed on will be with you forever.

Thats a wonderful few words mate, your Dad would have been pleased and proud.
You and your family have my utmost sympathy.
Although prepared for the inevitable, the outcome is dreadful to bear.
John :(

Sponsored Links
gregers,
So sad the hear your news, may I offer my heart felt condolences to you, your family and all who knew your Dad.
RIP gregers Dad.

Genuine sympathies from me gregers.

A terrible time for you and your family.

My thoughts are with you mate.

It's a tough time for you gregers, I was totally devastated when I lots my Dear Mum, we were the closest of all the family members and used to have grand laugh together, she had a wicked sense of humour and a mind as sharp as a needle.
It's sad to lose someone so dear, but you can never take away what you had together, that stays for ever.

Sorry to here that Gregers. I'm sure you must feel gutted.

Just to make fellow forum members aware,,, Big-all lost his father on Monday.
A moments respect, if you will for both Gregers and Big-all's dad's.
:cry: :cry:

My sincere condolences Gregers, a sad loss, just remember the good times, no one can take away memories.

Wotan

I didn't know about Big-all's Dad,,, sad to hear, and my condolences go to Big-all and his family. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back