football

If football was played by someone who just cared about the game and the club and they done it not the massive paypacket then I might be intrested but it wont happen because if you can kick a ball and be uneducated and not have to string a sentence together but get paid thousands then why would footballers change ?

judging by that response, you're half way there mate... get kicking a footie tomorrow and you're made !!!! ;)

Sponsored Links
If football was played by someone who just cared about the game and the club and they done it not the massive paypacket then I might be intrested but it wont happen because if you can kick a ball and be uneducated and not have to string a sentence together but get paid thousands then why would footballers change ?

judging by that response, you're half way there mate... get kicking a footie tomorrow and you're made !!!! ;)
Do they play even play football on mars?

errr? no !

errr? no !
Of course they don't play footy on Mars.
Its Snickers!
Haven't you seen the advert with Mr T?

Sponsored Links
Another pathetic post by joe 90. Of course they pay tax on their wages they might get £180000 in the bank after tax you fool as if they don't have to pay tax did you not see the story about Harry redknapp and his offshore accounts as if football clubs would pay into a offshore account, everyone who earns a penny in this country is taxed on it, why would footballers be different?

Its called 'shrewd accounting' and a footballers accountant is usually an expert at it.
The fuel they put in their cars is probably claimed back as a business expense! And the pasties are meal allowanced.

Sponsored Links
Back