Freestanding bath waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again all

Long time no post - but my bathroom saga runs on and on.

Hope this is the right place for this. If not, apologies. Couldn't see where else.

Installing a freestanding bath now and don't need one of those expensive chrome traps as the pipework is out of sight against a wall.

Normal shallow traps do not fit between the bath waste and the concrete floor - and I really don't want to dig a hole in the floor and have to tile around the trap.

Best ideas please chaps - I've been to all my local suppliers and they were varied in their helpfulness.

Grahams suggested a m/f 90 degree bend into a Hep (?) straight inline trap - but didn't have a m/f 40mm bend to suit

Cheers

Brian

Sponsored Links
It is a straight bit of pipe with a neoprene valve in it; threaded on one end and solvent weld on the other. It is a bit of an odd thing, but can help out where there is limited space. They are made by Hepworth, have a look at their website.

Sponsored Links
Don't know if you've solved your problem or not but hepworth make a elbow which connects directly to the trap and bath waste

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back