Fresh Plaster Showing Damp?, Chimney Breast with Photos!

i ve taken on board everything you ve said and will remember this in future .i think the problem on this forum is that everyone is good at what they do therefore to bow down to someone elses opinion shows weakness,everyone wants to be right including me but i will say that i always take onboard what other people post because knowledge is power

Sponsored Links
Carry on posting on here WSD. You'll have a lot to offer people too.. ;) We've all been shouted down here at one time or another, honestly,,,, look back through previous posts. Sometimes it's been like all out war has been declared...but you'll never be ganged up on.... Anyway, I'll look forward to reading all you have to write. Welcome to DIYNOT mate.. ;)

Roughcaster.

Arrrr, it's a tough old lark this building game. And I thought the motto from oop north was "I sey wat I like, and I like wat I bluddy-well sey"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back