garage consumer unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently bought a new house.It has a detached garage.I have noticed power supply source to garage is single 2.5mm cable burried under ground.I have diconnected the cable from consumer unit at this stage.What sort of work is involved if i fit new separate garage consumer unit,I mean where consumer unit should be fitted,what type of cable should be used,how deep it should be burried etc.please explain in detail.can anyone post any pics.Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I know nothing, even the very basics, about electricity. I am not even prepared to look in a book first and familiarise myself with the same.

Please spoon feed me all the details, down to the last screw, so I can save some money.

Methinks that SS is being sarcastic because the OP appears to be demanding everything but not contributing anything to the solution.

Sponsored Links
kevnurse said:
Methinks that SS is being sarcastic because the OP appears to be demanding everything but not contributing anything to the solution.

Spot on, matey!

Easyest solution is to go into your nearest electrical wholesalers and ask for a wireless garage consumer unit.

FootSore

securespark said:
I know nothing, even the very basics, about electricity. I am not even prepared to look in a book first and familiarise myself with the same.

Please spoon feed me all the details, down to the last screw, so I can save some money.
Are you related to george michael.

FootSore said:
Easyest solution is to go into your nearest electrical wholesalers and ask for a wireless garage consumer unit.

FootSore
all of you seems to making fun.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back