Garden Building / Escape from kids zone!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been thinking of getting a garden building done (lets call it a garage without the garage door! but French doors instead) Is there any place that can do plans for these online. Prefereably free.

Looking to get a flat screen TV, xbox etc etc and 1 Big giant feckin PADLOCK so the wife and kids cant get in! Anyone completed a project like this. ?

Cheers

Joe.

Sponsored Links
Ther will be lots of online sites offering to do them, whether or not you can get them free is another thing.
You could do them yourself and depending on the size of the building drawings or plans my not be need, thay are helpful as a guide though.
I always find the pub works for me, for them get away moments or even a walk down Govan Road!

I dont think i'd be welcome in them pubs :)

Any idea how much something like that would cost ?

The area is about 15ft by 8ft. Looking to get it built roofed and insulated. With window and french doors ?

I'm clueless about this stuff!

Cheers

Joe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back