Gas analyser kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of buying a gas analyser kit, and was wondering if anyone knew which one would be the best to buy out of the numerous choices out there. :confused:

Sponsored Links
billington said:
I am thinking of buying a gas analyser kit, and was wondering if anyone knew which one would be the best to buy out of the numerous choices out there. :confused:

i think the testo or telegam are the best

You might want to check the running costs too. Annual recalibration, new O2 and CO cells, etc. These costs can be greater than purchase price over life of FGA.

Sponsored Links
Yes this is another running cost we didn't really need until condenser regs came in, I use the Ideal condensers so I dont need one for commisioning, plus customers are allready struggling to pay the rate we need to charge to run a business and keep our earnings the same as they were 5 years ago never mind having a wage rise, bet the 7 the rads and a combi for £1500.00 boys dont own one, I wont spend another penny on funding going to work, it's time the money I earnt was mine and able to keep customers bills more reasonable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back