Gas fire and gas cooker in same room?

What not competent to stick 2 bags of silicone worth about a fiver in yourself, you must be slipping :oops: , anyway, we will all expect to see the before and after pictures on here, purely for proffesional reasons of course ;)

Sponsored Links
What not competent to stick 2 bags of silicone worth about a fiver in yourself, you must be slipping :oops: , anyway, we will all expect to see the before and after pictures on here, purely for proffesional reasons of course ;)

Well, I would certainly not like to mess my own body up. It's not something you can keep trying over and over again until you get it right. This operation needs to go right first time. At 32 years old I need to start getting myself looking my best before old age starts to creep in and ruin it. Hopefully I'll be able to fill my bikini out nicely by the end of summer, although at £4700 it's not exactly a cheap procedure.

By the way, I'm sure the "silicone bags" you refer to cost more than a fiver, especially the larger ones I'll be getting installed.

Well, I would certainly not like to mess my own body up. It's not something you can keep trying over and over again until you get it right. This operation needs to go right first time. At 32 years old I need to start getting myself looking my best before old age starts to creep in and ruin it. Hopefully I'll be able to fill my bikini out nicely by the end of summer, although at £4700 it's not exactly a cheap procedure.

By the way, I'm sure the "silicone bags" you refer to cost more than a fiver, especially the larger ones I'll be getting installed.

£4700.00, kinhell, are they full of gold, I'd want genuine moving puppies in a sack for that, and you reckon gas fitting is dear compared to bag titting :rolleyes: dont forget the piccies ;)

Sponsored Links
although at £4700 it's not exactly a cheap procedure.

Could you consider that cost for a moment?

A gas engineer might charge £30-£60 per hour if he is good.

Even at £100 an hour which you would call extortionate that would pay the has man for 27 working hours or six working days.

I cannot imagine an augnentation job would take more than two hours per side.

Myself, I dont see why anyone would want to bother with it. Most of the men I know dont seem to notice them anyway.

Tony

Greengoddess is surely a direct decendent of Boudicea, that'll be one nil to the DIYers, incidently the oft used rule 10 is only a version of rule DFK in the tradesmens manuel, roughly tranlating to" don't friggin know". Go easy on those pizza's.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back