Gas fire won't stay lit

Sponsored Links
Is the harmony the one with a glass front?

It may be that your installer has not fitted the ceramics/coals correctly which could restrict the air passage to pilot assembly.

With all due respect, there is no "Of course" about it.. A huge number of gas fires are fitted by DIYers every year, and very few people ever bother to check my card.. Even my website has a link which if you click on my CORGI badge, will take you to the CORGI "Check an installer" page, I doubt that it will ever be used..

If it is for sale in the DIY sheds then it is legitimate DIY territory... Especially their gas fires :(

Sponsored Links
With all due respect, there is no "Of course" about it.. A huge number of gas fires are fitted by DIYers every year, and very few people ever bother to check my card.. Even my website has a link which if you click on my CORGI badge, will take you to the CORGI "Check an installer" page, I doubt that it will ever be used..

If it is for sale in the DIY sheds then it is legitimate DIY territory... Especially their gas fires :(

I would never touch a gas appliance which is why I doubled checked the installed to make he was really registered.

I just wanted to know what it might be so I could mention things to him that he could check or if it was something simple that was the problem.

I am sure many people install fires themselves, but I would never dream of doing anything like that.

Many thanks for your reply

Nice photo of fire, dam shame Valor :evil: dont have any installation instruction to download

Has the fire ever worked?

doitall

:D Its downloaded at last.
It is one of them bloody Chinese made fires :evil:

Stopped installing Valor 9 months ago, got fed up of phoning for missing parts :evil:

Not a patch on the old Valor fires

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back