Gas inspector has disconnected supply saying it's dangerous

all thes forms about gas safe are if the gas fitter belives its safe. a flue is (id) the pipe is ok if the standing is no less that one mb from the meter to the boiler the meter box is not to standard some gas fitters class pipework as not to standard. i know that 2 not to standards are upgraded to at risk which means turning then boiler off. regarded the flue gases mixing he can say they were mixing without checking but has to then prove it as first thing you do when entering the house after getting a cup of tea is
VISUAL CHECK. im only learning gas and i would of done the same thing as the fitter but would of then offered to fix the problems

Take a deep breath; use some fullstops then it's back to the books I'm afraid. Almost everything in that post was wrong ;)

Ps you were right about the tea though as long as the place is clean :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How can anyone attend school and still write like that?

Dan, 2ncs faults only make ar if they are related to flue and vent faults on open flued appliances. Other than that you could have as many ncs's as you like.

Get yourself a copy of the giusp, have a read.you'll need one soon enough.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back