Gas installers

Did you really just use "Glasgow" and "friendliest people" in the same sentence?

I agree on the part of being out in the hills miles away from civilisation.

Absolutely, Glasgow is a very friendly place. Oh we do have our problems here in the second city of the empire, like all large cities throughout the world, but nicer human beings you'll not meet.

Sponsored Links
If you have a complete grasp & knowledge of every boiler fitted in the UK, please tell me; what's the difference with a condensate trap on the Ideal Logic range??

Let me think me think....got it..there is no difference,like i said,and if you read my last post i said that the condensate does not need a gradient externally, you Whopper!

If you have a complete grasp & knowledge of every boiler fitted in the UK, please tell me; what's the difference with a condensate trap on the Ideal Logic range??

Let me think me think....got it..there is no difference,like i said,and if you read my last post i said that the condensate does not need a gradient externally, you Whopper!

You got to be a troll tripleprixxxx??
Taxi!!!

You asked, I answered, if i`m wrong,prove it or go away Muppet. Talking about condensate termination,if you mean that the boiler also has a syphon to stop freezing that is not the question I answered and you are full of it. Go back to Lording it on Screwfix forum and trying to be the big cheese over Diy`ers, you are outmatched on this site Sunshine. ;)

Sponsored Links
You asked, I answered, if i`m wrong,prove it or go away Muppet. Talking about condensate termination,if you mean that the boiler also has a syphon to stop freezing that is not the question I answered and you are full of it. Go back to Lording it on Screwfix forum and trying to be the big cheese over Diy`ers, you are outmatched on this site Sunshine. ;)

You still here tripleprixxxx??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back