Gas On-site Training Needed, Cumbria, North Lancashire Areas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you are sick of reading posts about people wanting on site training...READ NO FURTHER.

My name is Mike from central CUMBRIA (Lake District). I am a qualified OFTEC engineer with personal liability insurance. I have 4 years general plumbing experience also.
I need for my gas training experience in the field to show various exposure to real life gas work situations. This would be 8 weeks of creating a portfolio of experience. Our local engineers will not entertain a man of my age and enthusiasm to train with them as the last thing they need is another company to compete with them later on!

"WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME ?". Traditionally if someone offered themselves for this placement it would be free labour for the 8 weeks it took. Now it seems that is not good enough for a gas engineer to take part in such a placement.
So for this reason I would be happy to pay by the day for such relevant experience.
I would be ok for West Cumbria, Carlisle, Kendal, Lancaster, or any other offer would be gladly considered. I think my present skill level would be more than useful for completing tasks laid down by a contractor willing to try!

Sponsored Links
Back