Gas pipe to kitchen island

I can do whatever its the best solution.
I'm reckoning on cutting 2 x 25mm deep 30mm wide chase into the slab with my wall chaser. Then 25mm plastic conduit in one for ring main and 22mm pvc copper for the hob in other. Then the ufh can just float over it

Sponsored Links
One wonders where this mystical gas man is in all this?

Has the gas pipe been sized correctly.

Hobs take a scary amount of gas.

Mine consumes more than my heading does for 80% of the year.

Hobs take a scary amount of gas.

Mine consumes more than my heading does for 80% of the year.

"Hot head" comes to mind!

But for your usual diet of raw fish and veg there should be virtually no cooking involved!

Sponsored Links
Bloody autocorrect again.

Anyway - they don't have ovens over there, and you'd be surprised what gets cooked on an earthquake proof hob - My first roast beef dinner was a delicious (and very very different) eye opener.

Worth looking up the actual definition of "roast" dinner.

Raw fish is one of the most over rated cuisines on the planet - and I have had it from some VERY expensive restaurants of the years - Polonium not included.

The lovely ( but small ) Malaysian ( Chinese ) girl lodger I met on Saturday evening at the party does not like uncooked food.

In fact she, like me, prefers the more spicy Thai food. I was telling her to try the Vietnamese food and half wondering if I could take her out for one of the restaurants. Although as she is less that half my age I am not sure how she would respond to that. But she seemed happy to talk to me at the party and let me demonstrate my knowledge of Chinese. ( After I had discovered she is more comfortable talking Chinese than Malay ).

Unfortunately, she would not eat the party food and went to cook her own mai fun. Possibly because she is on a half board stay without an evening meal.

images

The lovely ( but small ) Malaysian ( Chinese ) girl lodger I met on Saturday evening at the party does not like uncooked food.

In fact she, like me, prefers the more spicy Thai food. I was telling her to try the Vietnamese food and half wondering if I could take her out for one of the restaurants. Although as she is less that half my age I am not sure how she would respond to that. But she seemed happy to talk to me at the party and let me demonstrate my knowledge of Chinese. ( After I had discovered she is more comfortable talking Chinese than Malay ).

Unfortunately, she would not eat the party food and went to cook her own mai fun. Possibly because she is on a half board stay without an evening meal.

images

Ach just import a wee bird from Thailand Tony, she'll make an old man very happy. But just remember your proscription of wee blues from the Quack, we don't want to by Mr Floppy now do we!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back