Gas pipe too small, inspection camera advise needed

When you say "lift a roof tile and thread down the service void"

Do you mean down the cavity wall?

Sponsored Links
I hope he does it pays someone to connect it and it turns out to be the meter governor :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well, I for one would do this...
Often wonder why smartarse knowitalls even bother to post on here
doh!

...and yes would save...
does no one ever go to work in this country, just sit at home wondering how they can save a few quid by doing a tradesman out of a job.
Damn!

...Google has the answer! According to Wikipeadia "Threading a 22mm pipe and feeding it down cavity wall"...
Probably all sat in an office using their employer's time and internet connection to find a way of saving a few quid because they are too tight and stupid to pay for a proper job.
DAMN YOUR EYES!

Busted! Every time.

If you have all the answer's then why exactly are you asking.....?

Hmmm...would any sensible RGI put a run of pipe into service that he hadn't fitted himself and then put his name to it, whether it passed its tightness test or not??
Can't say I know of any!!

Knowing what we know its a little worrying what the OP is proposing!

Tony

Probably in IT and googles everything first to pretend he knows all the answers, then gets annoyed when he doesn't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back