gas safe stationary

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
evening. does anyone know if the corgi cp12 forms are still valid? im on the gas safe register website and no mention of any kind of cp12 etc etc stationary!! good start for them .ta

Sponsored Links
Apart from the logo that may or may not be legal to use, you can use whatever you want.
If you are worried about the logo, blank it out.

ta. what are you usuing for cp12's coz i dont know anyone who has gassafe stationary. this is gonna coz alot of probs already. losing work because people dont believe corgi are not in charge!!! what a mess already

i'm just printing self adhesive labels to stick over the dogs shield.

using Avery labels L7163 you can get 3 logos per label

Sponsored Links
I use generic forms, always been cheaper, and I don't see the difference in quality.

extraordinary that they are not providing logoed staionary in any formand corgi are. more extraordinary is that there is no where on the site where engineers can access their details, notify workk etc. what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back