Genus 30 igniting,cutting out, igniting, cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help?! I have an Ariston Genus 30 combi boiler which when turned on ignites then after four seconds cuts out, then ignites again, then cuts out and so it goes again and again. I have no heat and no hot water and the plumber is stuck in Malta. Any suggestions of what might be wrong and how to fix it, even temporarily?! Thanks

Sponsored Links
I believe you have a flue fault - a RGI will be needed.

I can reach the flue, but I guesse the fact that I can only assume an RGI is a registered gas inspector means I cannot do this myself?! Thanks for your help.

I have been away for a few days and three of us all flew on different airlines and routes and all three airlines have now sorted out the backlog.

In the case of Ethopean airlines, on the second day of restarting, there were so many customers with confirmed flights who were bumped that the police were called to clear out the booking hall!

Perhaps your plumber is enjoying extra time on holiday. I wanted to as well but they replaced the 757s with larger 767s in order to deal with the backlog so they would not let me delay my return!

Tony

Sponsored Links
I have been away for a few days and three of us all flew on different airlines and routes and all three airlines have now sorted out the backlog.

In the case of Ethopean airlines, on the second day of restarting, there were so many customers with confirmed flights who were bumped that the police were called to clear out the booking hall!

Perhaps your plumber is enjoying extra time on holiday. I wanted to as well but they replaced the 757s with larger 767s in order to deal with the backlog so they would not let me delay my return!

Tony
I hope you're not going to put this on every thread, although it's good that the airlines ar sorting the probs and people are getting home safely, I sure it won't help anyone fix their plumbing/heating.

Tony
I hope you're not going to put this on every thread, although it's good that the airlines ar sorting the probs and people are getting home safely, I sure it won't help anyone fix their plumbing/heating.
:LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back