German Police

The point is that random numbers need to be in context. The discussion is about climate change, not a kitchen in Ardenglen.
We're is ardenglen ? Oh is that you using your vast plumbing knowledge thinking where you might get CO in a house . I have attended more CO calls than you have told the truth in here

Sponsored Links
Inferiority complex would be the opposite to what your claiming . Do keep up . Take a bit more time with your replies so you don't constantly make an ass of your self

I'm not the one asserting that other posters know nothing, and are having to Google to keep up with you.

That you are fearful of being "not the smartest in the room" is exactly an inferiority complex.

I'm not the one asserting that other posters know nothing, and are having to Google to keep up with you.
You constantly try and put others down guess you dont like it when your made to look an ass . Dry your tears and man up

You constantly try and put others down

I only point out when you post shoite.
If you don't like it, post better, more-informed dialogue.

guess you dont like it when your made to look an ass

I "Liked" your post, pointing out my typo.
Which gives the lie to your assertion.

Dry your tears and man up

No tears here; see above.

Now, are you going to post facts that you will stand behind, or continue to try and deflect with your pointless ad homs? (y)

Sponsored Links
Here s one for you. Climate science is based on computer simulation of the Earth’s climate system.
It's amazing what we can now do, especially for future predictions on how things will likely pan out.

Here s one for you. Climate science is based on computer simulation of the Earth’s climate system.

Going forward, yes. That is the prediction part.

All supported by measurements and readings.

Funnily enough, computer simulations of yesteryear are being shown, there or thereabouts, to be accurate.
In that they're being borne out by what we're experiencing right now.

Postulate - model - predict - observe - refine - repeat.
"The scientific method".

And all better than hunches, gut feelings, and aching knees.

Here are just a few of the more commonly used words from a climate science website.
predictions, model, predict, scenarios, likely, confident, theories, test, can, may, possibly.
I don't think any "climate scientist" has ever said things like "the over whelming majority" "almost 100% agree" " the science is settled" "world is boiling"
Do you see the disconnect from what we are told in order to take tax from us compared to what the scientist actually say. And that is the con being perpetuated by your beloved Conservative government and others that you trust so much.

I don't think any "climate scientist" has ever said things like "the over whelming majority" "almost 100% agree" " the science is settled"
A review of all climate related peer reviewed papers says exactly that.

Sponsored Links
Back