getting readymix up a driveway

There must be a pump company somewhere that will do this job for you. We have a few in the Mid's with small compact pumps, purposely for domestic jobs.

The last lot i had pumped cost £159.56 and this was for 8 cubic metres.

Sponsored Links
hey noseall,

I only found 2 pump companies listed near me listed under concrete pumping, the one I mentioned that only do big trucks and another which i think has gone out of business as the website is down and i cant get through to them on the phone.

Thermo,

I have seen mixamate and another firm doing similar, mixing to exact quantity and it seems like an excellent service but none up this far unfortunately. I recon someone could make a mint up here if they provided that service.

I will just make do with the dumper, managed to get it for £100 so its not too bad, and im getting it from friday to monday so will be ready for the concrete delivery on the saturday morning.

Can someone tell me if c20 is the mix i shouldgo for ?

thanks

Pippo

C20 will be fine. No need for mesh or fibres they are normally only used in flatwork.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back