Glow worm 30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
i have a glow worm 30 and the pilot light keeps on going out when i put the rads on, does anyone know why this is please?

many thanks
paul

Sponsored Links
If this is a rented property then you need to get the landlord to have it safely repaired by a gas reg engineer.

Tony

you need to explain better what the model is and what the fault is. If its only a year old it will have some kind of fault code/light and it wont have a pilot light

Sponsored Links
you need to explain better what the model is and what the fault is. If its only a year old it will have some kind of fault code/light and it wont have a pilot light

hi
the make is glow worm beta com 30.
and when ever i turn it on to hot water/ rads the end light is flashing which means the pilot light is out(so the manual says)
and now i try and reset it and the end light keeps on flashing .
so not sure what to do now apart from call my landlord in the morning

Paul

it not pilot failure, its flame failure, as i said you dont have a pilot on that boiler. In any case its a gas problem and can only be investigated by an RGI. Just have to hope the landlord gets someone competent in. These boilers are cheap and nasty. Rebranded Heatline.

it not pilot failure, its flame failure, as i said you dont have a pilot on that boiler. In any case its a gas problem and can only be investigated by an RGI. Just have to hope the landlord gets someone competent in. These boilers are cheap and nasty. Rebranded Heatline.

thanks for your reply
nowing my landlord he will send anyone round to fix it :( anyway i will see how i get on tomorrow with him
cheers for the info

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back