glow worm 50 ff

Raden .
Shame after 20 years you still haven't got a clue on basic boiler fault diagnosis or how to quote properly.
Yep it aint rocket science as i have said several times in the past but even the basic science of it you fail to understand, i am glad you have a degree it only confirms as i have always thought ,these are given away in a lucky bag to those that haven`t really got a clue.

Even if the board is 30 quid according to the regs people are still meant to get a rgi to fit it so no money saved .
If you are going to argue can you not research the subject a bit more cause its no fun arguing with a fool at least give me a bit of an intellectual challenge

Sponsored Links
Raden .
Shame after 20 years you still haven't got a clue on basic boiler fault diagnosis or how to quote properly.

actually, I do, your grasp on reality is what is lacking

Yep it aint rocket science as i have said several times in the past but even the basic science of it you fail to understand, i am glad you have a degree it only confirms as i have always thought ,these are given away in a lucky bag to those that haven`t really got a clue.

You're a ******

Even if the board is 30 quid according to the regs people are still meant to get a rgi to fit it so no money saved .

no there is no requirement to get a fitter in if it is your own boiler,

If you are going to argue can you not research the subject a bit more cause its no fun arguing with a fool at least give me a bit of an intellectual challenge

well, if you actually had a clue ...

you would be intellectually challenged by a cold turd

Are you gassafe raden? , going by some of your posts I get the impression you don't really know much about boilers and their working principles , take the profile for instance , can you go into more detail other than 'the board senses a flame' , what does this mean? :confused:

It SENSES the flame

Not exactly no. :p

well yes, it does, exactly that

It sees the rectification effect that exists in a flame which is fairly failsafe as it can't be fooled by a short circuit.

So what do you mean by "not exactly" ?

Exactly the intelectual response i was expexting , matches your ability to fault find . Instead of using one hand when your on the internet try typing with 2 it will help ou google the relevant regs on boiler repairs and what is req and expected.

Sponsored Links
PCB doesn't 'sense the flame' as it only recognises a DC current , it is the job of the rec probe and burner/pilot ground/landing to be exact. :p , or you could say the flame acts as the conductor , the PCB just picks up the message.

Exactly the intelectual response i was expexting , matches your ability to fault find . Instead of using one hand when your on the internet try typing with 2 it will help ou google the relevant regs on boiler repairs and what is req and expected.

sorry, but you are too stupid for me to be bothered to reply to again

hahano.gif

PCB doesn't 'sense the flame' as it only recognises a DC current , it is the job of the rec probe and burner/pilot ground/landing to be exact. :p , or you could say the flame acts as the conductor , the PCB just picks up the message.

sorry, but you don't have a clue as to how a pcb senses a flame
I do, but I have had enough of your ignorance

Cheap drink and the intellectually challenged just doesnt mix.
But carry on you are certainly doing a great job in selling your company, you must save a fortune in advertising

Cheap drink and the intellectually challenged just doesnt mix.
But carry on you are certainly doing a great job in selling your company, you must save a fortune in advertising

I wasn't going to reply but ...

I've said several times that I don't want to get involved with my company - you keep on going on about it. I certainly don't need to advertise here. However, I would say THat you're a plumber and don;'t seem to have the brains to be more than that. I have.

I have hundreds of reccommendations over the internet. I'm a success, you're. well, just another plumber

:idea: Maybe Raden can explain how flame rectification works.

Well I could

but you're too thick to understand given your recent posts

and what would it mean to you?

nothing, because you appear to lack the intellect to comprehend

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back