glow worm 35ci pressure problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
descaled dhw heat exchanger and replaced prv refilled system and all seemed well till system went cold then low pressure indicator on , so refilled again everthing fine for fifteen mins then water from prv drained from system too .7barr everything fine again till system cold and pressure dropped again, no visable leaks so can only be from boiler whats going on any help appreciated

Sponsored Links
Its not al all clear from what you have written exactly what you are meaning to say.

Have you checked the EXV ?

See FAQ for instructions on repressurising it.

Tony

what happend was:- the hot water began running hot/cold so i checked all filters and found scale i then descaled the dhw h/exchanger whilst doing this i noticed the pressure relief valve was passing so replaced that at the same time, since refilling the system i found that while the hot water was running i.e. bath the system pressure was rising i have since removed the three way head and cleaned the actuator so far so good, have checked the pressure vessle and its reading roughly .6 bar so everything there is ok and i've wiggled the braded hose a good bit incase it was blocked system seems ok for now waiting for timer too kick in so i can check running pressure. So any ideas from here please help wife is looking strange by now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back