Glow worm compact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Peeps,

Is there anyone out there that can help, I have removed radiators in my house and put them back on again and now the boiler says low water pressure and now have no heating or hot water,There isn't a water tank as the system seems to run direct off the mains water, any suggestions how to rectify this problem please?

The Boiler is a Glow worm compact.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Google a filling loop. When you know what they look like search for it in your house. Nother search for how to use it, have a go.

Sponsored Links
Re pressurize, and air out rads, but then FAQs should tell you this.

Thx for all your help.. will I have this filling loop on the system or is this something I would have to buy and attach?

Yes, some where.

Look every were, near the boiler , or it should be.

dont think its integral, but i stand to be corrected.

Dave.

I dont think they are integral either IOW

I know the ci and si's are though, but thats not important right now :)

I have filled the system up and bleed the rads and still the boiler low water pressure light is on even though the gauge is at 1.5 bar pressure any suggestions please?

Sounds like it is blocked it will probably have to be replaced as it is a safety device.Had one the other month which was stuck in the on position the system had a leak when the boiler fired it burnt out as it had dry fired.It should be checked during the service it is a common fault normally due to system muck blocking the switch water way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back