god.my invisible friend.

I think personally that black hole can only swallow so much matter or so many stars and acquire immense gravitational force that it reaches a critical point where it can no longer take any more matter and its inner most core explodes and forms another galaxy, all over again, so it would form new stars and planets, kind of cycle

Kind of like a "Big Bang" When that happens and a few million years have passed and one of these planets, just happens to have life on it? Perhaps sentient life, self aware . Will this sentient life, look out at the stars and wonder where it came from? Will it wonder "How did all this begin?" Will it hypothesise that there must have been some God who created it all? So God could be some sort of self fulfilling prophesy after all.

Well done Mike, you've almost disproved intelligent design right there.

Sponsored Links
I think personally that black hole can only swallow so much matter or so many stars and acquire immense gravitational force that it reaches a critical point where it can no longer take any more matter and its inner most core explodes and forms another galaxy, all over again, so it would form new stars and planets, kind of cycle

Kind of like a "Big Bang" When that happens and a few million years have passed and one of these planets, just happens to have life on it? Perhaps sentient life, self aware . Will this sentient life, look out at the stars and wonder where it came from? Will it wonder "How did all this begin?" Will it hypothesise that there must have been some God who created it all? So God could be some sort of self fulfilling prophesy after all.

Well done Mike, you've almost disproved intelligent design right there.

Oh dear! Have killed the argument :cry:

Well sorry to disappoint you Jack, there are other things that just stops me short from reaching a satisfied conclusion to this puzzle, I had thought about how the whole universe can go through cycling between coming into being and going out of being (creation and destruction) autonomously without anyone setting off the events, in just the same manner as a black hole concept I described, where matter gets packed so tightly and if more and more matter is packed in then there must come a time when the black hole could no longer sustain and something gives in, and an almighty bang and another galaxy is formed, I actually see each galaxy as a mini universe in its own right, so when we are looking at millions or billions of galaxies, one could say these are little universes in their own right, so billions of them can be said as a cluster of universes, especially if you think about how big a single galaxy can be! it is huge almost like a mini universe. So it is easy to see that this phenomenon or autonomous cycling has been going on for infinite time without anyone behind it, oscillating between two thresholds.

I did try to explain this phenomenon to someone and and gave an example, if you were in a sealed room, and you had a small balloon, and you start pumping air into it, the balloon would start inflating (stretching) the air in the room is being reduced in pressure as most of it is being compressed into the balloon, eventually the rubber balloon can only pack so much air then it blows, releasing all its trapped air back into the room, and if you then take another balloon you could force that air into it and this cycle could go on forever as long as you have enough supply of balloons, or there is a machine in the room that recycles the blown balloons so you do not run out of balloons, but the amount of air in the room will not deplete, it will remain the same.

But i am still of the opinion that there is some intelligent force behind all this, because we still have a long way to go as we still do not know what exactly is spirituality, and now with the scientist having observed how a particle pair (that is a particle and anti-particle) behave when being observed, and it behaves differently when not being observed, how just by observing it changes its outcome, and how the particle communicates or sends a message across to its opposite in zero time (instantly) which is something scientists are totally baffled, this would give speed of light a snails pace.

So until we know more about this (Entanglement) and know that spirits and ghosts exists, dead people have been born again in different bodies and can remember their past, or newly born can remember his or her previous life, people being possessed and start speaking in a totally alienated language that they had never learnt before, we have a lot of home work to do and only then can I reach a satisfied conclusion, I have an open mind. For me God still exists and is behind all this and quite possibly we may never figure out his mysterious universe, or we just haven't the capacity to even come close enough.

So God a single entity could of created all of this..

We have no concept of time only our own, we could be part of a photon collider experiment lasting a blink of someone elses lifetime. Possibly on a small scale of their own life, or just a recreational experiment from some budding genetic engineers with a few millions years advantage over us, whatever it is i dont think it was a single God. It could as just likely be a team of 100billion highly intelligent lifeforms that actually created us.

The chance of our creator being 'A God' are as likely as it being 100billion other lifeforms collectively or not.

We could of been a spinoff from some 3D gene printer whos original task was to create prehistoric lifeforms as toys or a delicatessen , the rest is evolution.

Maybe it was a single creator and it too has succumb to old age? Or clearly doesn't give a sh't and is still wondering why WW3 hasn't occurred yet despite the embedded code sequence for it to happen.

Sponsored Links

We have no concept of time only our own, we could be part of a photon collider experiment lasting a blink of someone elses lifetime. Possibly on a small scale of their own life, or just a recreational experiment from some budding genetic engineers with a few millions years advantage over us, whatever it is i dont think it was a single God. It could as just likely be a team of 100billion highly intelligent lifeforms that actually created us.

The chance of our creator being 'A God' are as likely as it being 100billion other lifeforms collectively or not.

We could of been a spinoff from some 3D gene printer whos original task was to create prehistoric lifeforms as toys or a delicatessen , the rest is evolution.

Maybe it was a single creator and it too has succumb to old age? Or clearly doesn't give a sh't and is still wondering why WW3 hasn't occurred yet despite the embedded code sequence for it to happen.

well thought, I have been through this as well, on this scale of things, like we could be nothing but a virus for some giant body out there or may be some complex amino acid of a giant single cell! let alone the whole body! I have explored many possibilities, of course our imagination can run wild, but we have some markers within which we can limit our focus, like what we already know about atoms, and its internal make up, and now we are down to quantum level, who knows there may be sub-quantum level and another sub level.....the more we closer we look we see more and more, there doesn't seem to be an end in sight yet.

Quite so. At the risk of sounding a bit nuts (probably in good company here though!) god could just as easily be an evil entity that created the universe in a jar and is just watching us suffer, occasionally poking us with a disease or some other nastiness. We have no way of knowing that god is good or that worshipping god serves any purpose or that we are even supposed to worship. There is no evidence for any of this. Believers get their information from the bible but most know the bible was made up by men and has nothing to do with any god. And all believers will happily quote parts of the bible that suit their purpose but won't answer the tricky questions about the murder, torture, rape, slavery, peadophilia, subjugation of women, etc. etc. that the bible promotes. All that is conveniently ignored.

Quite so. At the risk of sounding a bit nuts (probably in good company here though!) god could just as easily be an evil entity that created the universe in a jar and is just watching us suffer, occasionally poking us with a disease or some other nastiness. We have no way of knowing that god is good or that worshipping god serves any purpose or that we are even supposed to worship. There is no evidence for any of this. Believers get their information from the bible but most know the bible was made up by men and has nothing to do with any god. And all believers will happily quote parts of the bible that suit their purpose but won't answer the tricky questions about the murder, torture, rape, slavery, peadophilia, subjugation of women, etc. etc. that the bible promotes. All that is conveniently ignored.

you are sounding a bit nuts if you think you know better than God. the bible does not promote sin, i.e murder,rape,slavery ect man sinned against God,it was man that chose evil over good.
the evidence of God is in his creation. even tho its no longer perfect becuase of sin.
SIN is the problem of this world.

you are sounding a bit nuts if you think you know better than God. the bible does not promote sin, i.e murder,rape,slavery ect man sinned against God,it was man that chose evil over good.
the evidence of God is in his creation. even tho its no longer perfect becuase of sin.
But there's no evidence of creation, so we can only conclude there is no God.

evidence of creation,is all around us,including you, but i will sympathize to your blindness, as i was like that once.

Do you think it is a sin to wear clothes made up of different material?

:LOL:
How can a thought be sinful if it's not acted upon, apart from a nice private tug of course. :mrgreen:

I must say reading the Bible New testament makes every bit sense, talking of a tug, we see it as harmless fun, well it is not really, it breaks hearts, when found out, or when one partner is madly in love and the other one was simply fulfilling his sexual desires, and after seeking pleasure deserts causing untold pain to the other loving partner, who may never feel the same again and be more reluctant to trust another person again.

We have seen all this before our eyes, and as I said earlier, I was not born into Christian faith but I see absolutely no reason to not become one, end of the day Christianity does not require animal sacrifice which I vehemently oppose in any religion that says God requires spilling animal blood for his pleasure. God does not need animal sacrifice., we need to slaughter animals for our pleasure because in the end we are the ones who end up eating animal flesh, not God.

Next time I tuck into a sausage I will remember to offer a small prayer, just three words "Thank you Lord"

The Bible says Timothy 1 chapter 4, The spirit says clearly that some people will abandon the faith in later times, (which is now) they will obey lying spirits, and follow teaching of Demons, spread by deceitful liars, whose consciouses are dead,such people teach it is wrong to marry ( should say people from other faiths) and eat certain foods, (pork springs to mind)

But the Bible says God created those foods to be eaten after offering a small prayer of thanks, offering a small prayer before a meal is not a big deal is it, in thanking our provider?

I don't know what thoughts you are having, Mike, but helping large ships to dock safely does not lead to the things you mention and can hardly be sinful.

I feel you mind is playing tricks on you.

Sponsored Links
Back