Gold

Sponsored Links
Gold , Housing stock , Hospitals....what`s the difference - it`s all part of the decline - get used to it :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Is there any truth in this? I have been given advice to invest in gold, because the paper currency we currently love , will soon weaken very much almost worthless.
I don't know wether to believe this theory and buy gold with the money I have or just keep the paper.

There is currently a gold buying trend , in the town centres and on adverts etc. I don't know who is buying all of it but it seems that they want it, and pay cash on delivery.

Is there any truth in this? I have been given advice to invest in gold, because the paper currency we currently love , will soon weaken very much almost worthless.
I don't know wether to believe this theory and buy gold with the money I have or just keep the paper.

There is currently a gold buying trend , in the town centres and on adverts etc. I don't know who is buying all of it but it seems that they want it, and pay cash on delivery.

Gold is only valuable in the short term if you are thinking of investing...if you had got on board about 3-4 years ago you would have been on to a winner but not now. Everyone buys gold in recessions. ....and in America they buy guns too :).
However the price is topping out and will fall after we are sure we do not suffer a double dip recession.

The reason people are paying 'Cash for Gold' at the moment is because they know people will accept far less than it is ACTUALLY worth because everyone is skint. They are not buying at reasonable prices and thinking that gold will go up in price, they are buying gold at **** taking prices and are hoping the prices won't fall TOO much (which they never really do) so they can still make money passing it on to people who KNOW it's worth.

"Don't rely on all I say I saw, It's just that I have not been wrong before "

Most of the items bought as scrap gold are sold on as jewellery at normal jewellery prices.

listened to a guy on our local radio a few weeks back. Been a jeweller for 30 years dealing in buying scrap gold as well etc. He says hes worked on paying 85% of the market price when he buys it. still in business and doing very nicely after 30 years. so how much profit are these money grabbing bastards that are praying on those who need to flog it most getting?

Programme on this morning . All the gold that has ever been mined would fit under the arch of the eiffel tower and estimate only 15% of reserves have been mined.

Has your wife or girlfriend recently cashed in any unwanted gold rings, earings chains or bracelets.
Then give her a slap the ungrateful bytch

On MSN last week they did a survey, found the retail price of some gold items then went to various 'we buy gold' type of places.
According to the reports they were offered as little as 6%, yes SIX PER CENT!
Lets be honest, does the man/woman in the street actually have a clue as to how they price gold? You may read somewhere that its £xx per ounce but when these people tell you thats for 'pure' unused gold and your ring is 18 carat and used so the price will be lower are you in a position to argue?

Sharks the lot of them. :evil:

Would these people who are selling be better off going to a pawn shop? do they offer better value?Thankfully I've never had to visit one haven't got nort to sell anyway.

Pawn shops did come out as a bit better but the seller will always lose out by the looks of it, unless of course you tried selling privately then you may find a 'mug'. :LOL:

I have gone off listening to the government, it seems insane to think the government would tell us something of real benefit to us...they tell us to invest in property before you know it there was a recession which hit banks and the property sector hardest.

even the 5 a day fruit is a complete farce, its just that they are producing and importing more than can be sold....the big companies who have gov friends that is.

I have gone off listening to the government, it seems insane to think the government would tell us something of real benefit to us...they tell us to invest in property before you know it there was a recession which hit banks and the property sector hardest.

even the 5 a day fruit is a complete farce, its just that they are producing and importing more than can be sold....the big companies who have gov friends that is.
Yeh, i've been trying some fruit lately, i'm becoming very regular.

Sponsored Links
Back