Gold

mee to i have become a regular fruit eater, i like it, but all these fruits have one thing in common which is they have been grown using fertilisers and other nutrients of which the long term effects are unknown

Sponsored Links
I try and get organic but TBH not always, Organic just tastes way better aswell as being non- potentially dangerous.

A bit misleading about the 5 fruits a day, should be fruits and vegs which is including in the 5 portions a day but even that's not enough! The government decided to pick a round number of 5 because it's easier to remember :!: :rolleyes: should be at least 7 fruits and vegs a days if you can :!:

hmmm off-topic here:cool:

Sponsored Links
She must have gold plated big roll to go with that, do you reckon she has someone wipe her you know what..................

Would these people who are selling be better off going to a pawn shop? do they offer better value?Thankfully I've never had to visit one haven't got nort to sell anyway.
You should try living near Liverpool. Us mancs haven't got anything left to sell now either! ;)

Back