Good deal

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
If anyones interested, just ordered an 18v makita combi c/w 3 spare batteries. £99 screwfix. I actually went on to order the ryobi they previously had advertised for same price, so bit of a bonus.

Sponsored Links
I tried one of these for an hour or so recently, and was quite impressed, though it was a bit big for my taste: too big to use as a driver for a long time.

Very good at that price, however.

They have had this deal on and off for a while now and it is a very good drill apart from the hammer action. I bought the older one but upgraded to the 8444 MXT in the end.

Sponsored Links
well I won't be using it for anything heavy, probably get used 2 or 3 times a week and I have an sds for anything too heavy. My dads got a 18v hitachi which i've been borrowing which has been pretty good, so im hoping this will be similar or better.

got this delivered today and am impressed. The chuck is far better than the one on my dads hitachi which he bought for about the same money. Definately better build quality. Yet to see what the power is like but I expect it will be fine for my needs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back