Good news possibly?

Why is it the Leave voters seem to be more confident that May, a remainer, is doing a better job that will provide a better deal for us hard working types, than the anti-EU Labour leader would do?
Just goes to show how much people are influenced by the right wing press.

Sponsored Links
Yes, that was its intention by whoever did make it up.

Has anyone ever used the term as an indication of support or affection.

Is Roger an Elizabethista?

The term has been around for quite a while, I used it to describe a group of people, there was no perjorative inference.

You are attacking the word I used, not the point being made.

Are you saying political parties should not change their rules if you disagree?

I did not mention whether I agreed or not. I was explaining the reason.

Tom Watson has been critical of Corbyn and a running theme in the Labour party is that such people get sidelined or deselected.

The rule changes planned by the NEC will make deselections easier. So far I understand the NEC meeting ended in stalemate.

Labour would be shortsighted if they sidelined Tom Watson, he is a powerful figure in politics. And congratulations to him for losing 5 stone and reversing his diabetes.

Don't worry about Notchy. Each time he gets a whiff of another Tory catastrophe - right on cue he starts his Labour bashing rants. Poor bu££er is petrified.

Haha, more like you are petrified, why else did you try to play down the proposed rule changes as though it had nothing to do with Corbyn.

Why is it the Leave voters seem to be more confident that May, a remainer, is doing a better job that will provide a better deal for us hard working types, than the anti-EU Labour leader would do

Probably because Labour is currently sitting on the fence, to try and avoid losing its Northern leave voters

Corbyn maybe a Eurosceptic, but that isnt the majority Labour position

Its hoping that the Tories will implode so they can gain power.

Sponsored Links
that is true, but my point is, why do so many leavers think that May/Tories are the best people to manage this, and why do they think labour would do a worse job? It makes no sense, unless they all believe what they read in the papers!

Haha, more like you are petrified, why else did you try to play down the proposed rule changes as though it had nothing to do with Corbyn.
Nonsense. I have never voted for Corbyn. The proposed rule changes are not directed at Corbyn but at the Labour party. Some may benefit him directly - I agree. However those decisions have been deferred till next year in any case so no, I'm not petrified unlike you boyo.

Last edited:
that is true, but my point is, why do so many leavers think that May/Tories are the best people to manage this

Do they? The Tory party are a total shambles, has there ever been a worse government?

I suppose there are more vocal Brexiteers in the Tory party, so maybe voters think they are the only option.

Cameron held the referendum to shut the Tory Euro sceptics down.....whihc would have worked really well had the vote gone how he assumed it would.

Trouble is, both Labour and Tory are highly split on Brexit, so it isnt falling into party lines, leaving voters no idea where to go. Labour I would say are more remain, but have a EU sceptic leader.

In reality nobody wants Mays job, whatever deal happens it wont reflect well on the leader. Labour dont want to take over until after the end of March 2019. After then May will go and either a new Tory leader or Labour will take over.

Do they? The Tory party are a total shambles, has there ever been a worse government?

I suppose there are more vocal Brexiteers in the Tory party, so maybe voters think they are the only option.

Cameron held the referendum to shut the Tory Euro sceptics down.....whihc would have worked really well had the vote gone how he assumed it would.

Trouble is, both Labour and Tory are highly split on Brexit, so it isnt falling into party lines, leaving voters no idea where to go. Labour I would say are more remain, but have a EU sceptic leader.

In reality nobody wants Mays job, whatever deal happens it wont reflect well on the leader. Labour dont want to take over until after the end of March 2019. After then May will go and either a new Tory leader or Labour will take over.

And the biggest decision of our times, which is a real shambles, is being taken by ........ a government that has lost control ?

What could possibly go wrong? A real proper car crash. Everybody knows it will end in disaster but nobody has the balls to put the brakes on.
Some companies in these parts (the rural bubble I live in) have already gone out of business thanks to Brexit. More will follow. And the sad thing is, people will go to Europe to get a replacement service! One example is a company that installs German interactive displays in schools and businesses - they have been told that they will no longer be able to supply these products (I don't know the details so don't ask me). Companies will probably go direct now, or wait until Clive Sinclair and Alan Armstrong come up with a solution ...

He'll be back. When May gets booted out after March 29th, Boris will be back ready to work the following Monday, on April 1st.
We'll all be saved!

Wouldn't it be nice if the electorate became intelligent before the next election and booted out all the two-faced liars?

Wouldn't it be nice if the electorate became intelligent before the next election and booted out all the two-faced liars?
Sadly at an election the dung heap simply gets turned a little...

And all that happens is that a few new turds rise to the top ;)

Boris will sort it, he has a plan*

*Doesnt really.

He does have a plan really though.

He knows TM has an impossible task, and he has deliberately made it harder. Consistently sniping from the outside, criticising her, but never offering any alternative.

It is obvious she will be ousted, it is just a case of when.

That is when his plan comes to fruition. He can say TM got brexit totally wrong, but he is then the man to become PM and lead us as best he can with all these disastorous problems around us to deal with. And the gullible will believe him.

His plan is to become PM at any cost to the country and us! But it is so scary that so many can't, or won't see it, and will happily vote for a dangerous hypocrite to become our PM.

Think of it. Brexited, likely with no deal, or at least in a worse position than we are currently, and 1 of the main people who put us in that position as the leader.

Wake up people ! Is that really what YOU want, or the COUNTRY need?

Stop walking blindfolded into a disaster!

He does have a plan really though.

He knows TM has an impossible task, and he has deliberately made it harder. Consistently sniping from the outside, criticising her, but never offering any alternative.

I agree, he’s a total ****. He sold Brexit to us rabid uneducated lot without really wanting it himself. He just had his eyes on the prize of being PM and used Brexit as his way to get it.

Sponsored Links
Back