Gove: Who needs experts? Or did he mean exports?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So in Jan Exports to EU down by 40.7% and imports down by 28.8%.

Fish & Shelffish exports down by 83.3% (exactly what the Fishermen wanted :D)

The best part we are still waiving through EU imports and will do so until next year as we don't have the customs agents or checks in place.

We sure took back control! :D

Sponsored Links
Blame it on the boogie, I mean Covid.
Just imagine where BJ and his cabinet would be now without the Covid pandemic, and the vaccination race.

Cheaper lobsters for me. What’s not to like? So instead of empty shelves, we’re overstocked..

So in Jan Exports to EU down by 40.7% and imports down by 28.8%.

Fish & Shelffish exports down by 83.3% (exactly what the Fishermen wanted :D)

The best part we are still waiving through EU imports and will do so until next year as we don't have the customs agents or checks in place.

We sure took back control! :D
I'm so glad you are pleased and can gloat, Vidkun.

Sponsored Links
Cheaper lobsters for me. What’s not to like? So instead of empty shelves, we’re overstocked..
how can they be cheaper?

if shellfish companies are losing money why would they be lowering prices

I'm so glad you are pleased and can gloat, Vidkun.

I am so glad you voted for this. Own it man and now tip your wallet out Matt Whatsapp needs to give another £50m contract to his mate and need you and your kids to pay for it.

how can they be cheaper?

if shellfish companies are losing money why would they be lowering prices

RWR thinking goes like this. The fishermen can now sell these lobsters to the Uk (well they already could when we part of the EU), but now there is more supply than demand they will have to lower prices. But they can't lower prices below cost indefinetly (a fact always lost on RWR).

That's it. :mrgreen:

Where did I say lobsters are now cheaper indefinitely? Trolls twisting to suit their view again.

Finally a remoaner admitting what caused wage stagnation... free movement.

lol. parrotting Bojo lies. Can you tell me the aggregate effect. Put all those decades of knowledge and experience you have built up to answer that. (y):ROFLMAO:

Where did I say lobsters are now cheaper indefinitely? Trolls twisting to suit their view again.

So you admit you are a RWR. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dumber than a crate of lobsters.

Tell your kids time they lowered the expectations and paid up for your mistakes. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back