Granny Ghost in Elevator (may disturb youngsters)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Or maybe that company is just jumping on the bandwagon claiming its a fake?

scatmanjohn said:
There are no such thing as ghosts ---

and

gcol said:
I have witnessed 100% inexplainable stuff ---

There is, I would suggest, a difference between a ghost and an apparition. The term "ghost" should be reserved for a real, though unexplained, phenomenon; something that might be seen by more than one observer at the same time and also recorded on film. I would use the term "apparition" for something that exists only in the observers mind. I have seen one myself way back in 1964 in a guest house in Scarborough. :eek: :eek: :eek: It was a small boy wearing what I took to be a bandsman's uniform.

I've also seen an experiment in which a human guinea pig sat in a darkened room with a number of large coils placed around her head. The object was to test the effects of magnetic fields on the brain. At some point during the experiment she reported seeing a ghostly, featureless grey face in front of her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, from the observer's point of view, a ghost and an apparition would look the same. There must be many people out there who have seen apparitions. I know of no authenticated cases of ghosts being recorded on film.

Edit: A few years back I saw a much better fake ghost video. I know it was a fake because it had been sent into a TV fake ghost video competition. It used the video surveillance camera idea switching regularly between a number of rooms in a house. It was night. The camera switched to the bedroom view and, while it was there, a ghostly figure faded into view, just standing in the middle of the room, then faded out again a second later. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It was very impressive. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh no a ghost :eek:

Well that proves beyond any doubt that ghosts exist.........not.

All that is missing is the audience shouting "shes behind you" :LOL: :LOL:

Peaple think of ghosts as dead people coming back from another dimension or something weird like that.

Its not true...fact.

it was made as a (believe it or not!) health and safety at work video, it was meant to portray (dont care if i spelled that wrong) the dangers of working late!

Tim, I have bad news for you, superman can't really fly its just special effects. Jurassic park dinosaurs .......no, fake as well

Sponsored Links
Back