Griffin on Questiontime

D

dextrous

Personally, I find many weaknesses in the position of BNP's policies in most areas.

However, I found the "militant liberal" approach towards dealing with Griffin on questiontime tonight immature, bereft of intellect and basically stupid. All in all, the program was a premeditated witch hunt and failed to allow his party's policies to be heard and dissected in any way, shape or form.

A complete sham!

Sponsored Links
It was a witch hunt,,,, it even made Jack Straw, who is never wrong :rolleyes: ,, and who has solutions to nothing,,,,,, look intelligent.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
I disagree with it making straw look intellectual. He looked even more stupid than normal, and that took some doing.

it was on bbc 1 not sky
As such, I was kin of hoping for a grown up debate and analysis of Griffin's policies. As such, there was nothing of great value stated that even might have persuaded his followers that the policies of the BNP were fundamentally flawed.

The only questioning that even came close to shedding light on the contradictions in his views came from dimbleby. The others sounded and looked completely ridiculous. And they're supposed to be the professionals who can develop and defeat arguments. Pathetic.

Typical BBC Witch hunt, said that weeks ago when it was first announced,
hand picked audience, hand picked questions.
Sure the guest didn't know what question where coming at them but the controlers of the BBC did as did Dimbleby who should have been an unbiased presenter, but also stuck his oar in.
Other than Griffin, most of the other guest had an easy ride and when a general question that was not that of race was asked seemed to be passed over quiet quickly.
I don't think Nick Griffin did himself any favours looked nervous, didn't come across well and his answers where not simply good enough.
Expected better from him. It was his parties shop window.
But nevertheless it was set up as firing squad from the BBC.

Showed griffin up for what he is ...... ill informed uneducated thick as s*** muppet.
But tonight was a bit of a slate griffin & bnp show time, so why not have the clown back on in a few weeks to put some real political questions to him & his party, then maybe we can then get them to crawl back under their stone by showing him up for the fantasist he is.

Lets face it the only reason they have gained seats is down to two things
1) public showing a f*** you card to goverment
2) public fed up with current immigration policy (needs capping in my view)

Show was a waste of time with a hand picked audience . Made the bbc look more stupid than the grinning Griffin. Shame none of them could really argue a point

Showed griffin up for what he is ...... ill informed uneducated thick as s*** muppet.
But tonight was a bit of a slate griffin & bnp show time, so why not have the clown back on in a few weeks to put some real political questions to him & his party, then maybe we can then get them to crawl back under their stone by showing him up for the fantasist he is.

Lets face it the only reason they have gained seats is down to two things
1) public showing a f*** you card to goverment
2) public fed up with current immigration policy (needs capping in my view)

Agree with everything apart from demonstrating his lack of intellect - he wasn't given a full enough opportunity to develop his ideas enough in public.

Sponsored Links
Back