Griffin on Questiontime

And not for the first time has the opportunist been upstaged by a black man.

And why not? There is a large number of intelligent black people that recognise Straw for what he is: an incompetent, opportunistic fool.
There is also a large number of black people that strongly resent the growing number of blacks turning to (violent) crime.

The sad truth however is, that the most heinous crimes are committed by a small group of criminals with a disproportionate percentage coming from groups that are singled out by the bnp. As a nation, we will either acknowledge that, and until we do, the bnp will see its support grow.

Sponsored Links
I've got a mate that is black and been in the UK for 50 years. He's incandescent at the illegal black immigrants walking the streets because after all those years of earning respect - he's now treated like a scumbag that's been here 3 weeks. He's absolutely livid that this has been allowed to happen.

It just goes to show that as on here, in this forum and others like the programme, that it is easy to discuss and pick up on issues using very plain and direct responses to the questions asked as if they are a simplistic problem that can be solved easily.
whereas real life is not simple, there are no easy ways out or in fact correct ways to solve problems, if there were there wouldnt be any "problems".

Parties like the BNP (and others, lets not be fooled) use the tools of direct response and black and white(used as the metaphor for right and wrong) to put across ideals that may look ok on paper but do nothing to actually solve the crisis.

Its not just Nick Griffin that uses these tools, David Cameron has been doing the same in recent times, giving the populace what they want to hear but without any substance or real time fix.

The worst thing that could happen is that they convince people to vote for them and its then that their policies show themselves up for what they really are.

It never ceases to make me smile how easily people can be hoodwinked into believing all they hear and see.

Sponsored Links
If the BNP want to prosper they will have to get a new leader, griffin carries to much baggage from the past.

When people see nick griffin they associate him with fascism, holocaust denial and all that stuff, the big issue in this country is uncontrolled immigration not whether 6 million jews did or didn't die during the war.

If the BNP can distance themselves from nick griffins image as a nazi
and reinvent themselves as a party concerned with the problems of mass immigration, unemployment crime ect..then they could become a force to be reckoned with.

The truth is any support the BNP gained so far is because the white working class don't trust any of the other parties on core issues like immigration.

If the BNP can distance themselves from nick griffins image as a nazi
and reinvent themselves as a party concerned with the problems of mass immigration, unemployment crime ect..then they could become a force to be reckoned with.
They could also lose a hellua lot of their core support in doing so, it was those very ideals that gained them their supporters in the first place.

Anyone i know who voted BNP did so because they are angry about immigrants coming here and taking their jobs and perceived preferential treatment being given in housing ect.

No one i talked to appeared interested in the holocaust or the ku klux klan for that matter.Although they could lose the support of the fascist elements they could attract more white working class voters who are disillusioned by the Labour party.

Until Labour/Cons actually start listening to what many people are actually concerned about i.e uncontrolled immigration and unsustainable population growth of the UK, then parties such as BNP will gain support at the expense of the mainstream parties.

It seems to me that many British people (of whatever colour) are genuinely concerned about how the UK is going to cope in future years when it has no money and a growing population which contains many many illegal immigrants let in as a result of many years of poor administration of our borders. I cannot go and live in Australia/US/New Zealand/Canada etc etc unless I have enough skill points to show I will bring something to that country. Why or why has it taken so long for our new half baked points system to be introduced here i.e after they have let half of Eastern Europe in

Labours answer to all of this - call anyone a racist who dares challenge this issue........and they wonder why they are so unpopular

BNP are no where near the solution (and people who vote for them better watch what they wish for) but the sooner we get the social engineering tw@ts out who are ruining this country the better IMO.

The solution - I have no idea - we are so far down the line in a mess now I don't think there is any easy solution

Anyway have a great weekend..... ;)

I thought the most telling part of the show was when questioned by Dimbledy about trust Griffin retorted that no politician could be trusted yet Straw or Hulme or no one else for that matter said they could, can't under stand why.

I am not a BNP supporter myself but watched the programme last night and thought the audience was hand picked as this was the most biased question time I have ever watched and the BBC was part of it. The BNP was voted in no matter what anybody thinks but looking at the tabloids headlines in the paper shop this morning they were all laying into him and his party . We are suppose to live in a democratic society with free specch..........mmm............ yeah sure

Just think what the headlines would have been, if it had been a member of red action on the show and BNP members/supports breaking into the BBC and causing chaos outside? :idea:

They would do much better if they stopped denying the holocaust and being anti-Jew, and just stuck to vilifying Moslem's.

They might have got a favourable slot on sky, if they did that. :D

But alas poor yorick.....Racism has no part in humanity.

Today it's Moslem's, tommorrow it's the Irish etc. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back