Gross

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just felt something in my mouth, reached inside and pulled out a pube.

It definitely isn't mine, and it wasn't there earlier.

I work in an office full of men.

Has anyone found anything more disturbing in their mouth recently?

Sponsored Links
When Brown nosing although not palatable, one must breath through one's nose only ... :D :D :D

AdamW said:
I just felt something in my mouth, reached inside and pulled out a pube.

It definitely isn't mine, and it wasn't there earlier.

I work in an office full of men.

Has anyone found anything more disturbing in their mouth recently?

this is definitely more information about your day than i needed

Sponsored Links
Not something I found in my mouth, but something I put there. When my son was about six months old, I had to extract a bogey from his nose, and it turned out to be the stickiest item known to man. After several failed attempts to wipe it off onto my trousers and the carpet under the settee, I had no option but to try and eat it instead (well I probably did have other options, but I was watching telly at the time) .

It then turned out to be completely unswallwoable, as it had stuck to the roof of my mouth. In the end, I had to get up and get a tissue to wipe my mouth out with and chuck it in the bin.

Funnily enough, my table lamp told me the very same thing this morning.....

johnny_t said:
Funnily enough, my table lamp told me the very same thing this morning.....

Sitting on the loo, flicking dingleberries at the wall, as you do, I thought 'what a dirty barsteward' pickin' a nose 'n chewing it, chewin' it ..... :eek:

I did hear a tale a while back, now I don't know the person, and I don't know whether or not the story is true or an urban myth. But anyhow the story goes that a couple of paramedics (?) were called to a house to remove an unfortunate soul who had died alone and had been decomposing for a couple of weeks. The paramedics took hold of the corpse, one at the head end, one at the feet. When they attempted to lift the now grossly bloated body, the bending action caused an eruption of decomposition gases, fluids and maggots to be forcibly ejected out of the mouth of the corpse and straight into the face of one of the paramedics. Yuk !!

His mate was upset he didn't get a share??? Or was it passed on with extras? :D :D

God knows, I try not to think about it, it truly makes me want to heave :eek:

I went to Dublin with the then girlfriend to propose to her. One day we went shopping and I was dragged round the shops all morning. I was quite tired and my fiance had a hair appointment booked after lunch. I waited on a bench outside in this mall type place. What with being dragged round the shops, a hearty lunch and a couple of pints of Guinness I was soon dozing fitfully.

I woke up with a start with what I thought was a slug in my mouth. "F*ckin' hell what the f*ck was that?" I thought. I looked up and there were these three schoolgirls of about 14 years old looking at me - one of them had stuck her tongue in my mouth. Ugh! I was most displeased! Absolutely disgusting. Turns out they were truanting from school and did it because they thought I was "gorgeous". Honestly I was quite perturbed and felt dirty and ashamed.

A broken bit of tooth :evil: I`m down to 15 total left now :eek: .as for the body, gotta be an urban myth...those guys know bodies, live or dead, and they`d have rolled the corpse into a body bag ;)

Sponsored Links
Back