growing up or growing old

if you remember watching "Twizzle" and "Sarah and Hoppity" when you were a kid you are old :)

Sponsored Links
Well I remember Thundercats and Transformers THE FIRST TIME AROUND! Yeh!

And He-man... What an inspiration. There should be more TV programmes where the hero is called "Adam". I can't think of a single other film or programme about someone called Adam. :mad:

Sponsored Links
There's apparently a good book which features an Adam, can't remember the name of said book though. :LOL:

I have found that story in 3 books all sold under different covers, the Torah, the Bible and the Q'ran.

I wonder if the author of the original will claim their intellectual property rights?

Warner Bros. are attempting to claim ownership of the word "Shire" at the moment (seriously!). So perhaps they will start on claiming IPR for the Old Testament just as soon as Hertfordshire, Shire horses and Worcestershire sauce have all changed their names. :LOL:

Adam Adamant, 1967 BBC, can't remember if it was a one off or series.

Adam & Evalyn, 1949 British film

Adam at 6am, 1970 American film

Adam's Woman 1970 US/Australiann film.

Adam's Rib 1949 American film, don't know if the main character, was called Adam, could have been just the film title.

fitter said:
Adam at 6am,

There is a 6am?! I thought that clocks went straight from 4am to 8am! Is this an expression, like "in a month of Sundays"?

"Yes darling, I will do the dishes, hoover the carpets and finish all the DIY I started. Just as soon as someone has seen Adam at 6am." :LOL:

When you have kids, you'll know that there are actually 36 hours in a day

Blo*dy H*ll Eddie,

How did you manage to barter them down to 36? Mine are firmly of the belief that there are AT LEAST 48 hours in each day...

And you have only just begun !!!

You are on the cusp, the lead in, even the chamfer, of family life ... after a while you count time as my 24, her 24, their 24(each) 4 up = 96 hr day !!
Or 24/96 of the time you used to have !!

P

Don't.... I'm too tired :(

P.S. Sorry about hijacking the original post.

Anyhoos

I remember Cptn. Pugwash..... Master Bates, Seaman Staines & Roger the cabin boy!!!!!

How the BBC were fooled into broadcasting this at 5.55pm, I don't know!!

No wonder my perv of a Grandad was laughing.....

Also remember Clangers, Crystal Tipps and Alistair, Mr Benn, Magic Roundabout, Fingerbobs, Bagpuss, Playschool (Big & Little Ted & Humpty!!)
Henry's Cat, Roobard & Custard Paddington etc etc etc.......

Sponsored Links
Back