Guns don't kill people - kids do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If, by that, you mean people using the gun as a weapon, then thousands. I have knives, very sharp knives, had them for years & so far non of them have killed anyone, same with my pencils, but both could be used to kill or cause harm. Not sure about your crayons though.

So, we have established, there are lots more pencils than guns, but guns have caused lots more deaths?

Do you think that confirms guns are not dangerous ?

Almost. YOU are a liar and EVERYONE knows it. You are also a bit thick.
Everyone? or is it just a wild belief by you and your little band of Buffoons?
I guess that you don't like new guys in your little fiefdom, I know being a big fish in an internet forum makes you feel impotent.
My mistake, silly me.. Important.

Everyone? or is it just a wild belief by you and your little band of Buffoons?
Just the little band, probably. The rest of them are celebrating the latest incarnation of chief RWR Corgi. You must be proud. Go on Grouch stick yer chest out.

but guns have caused lots more deaths?
NO, people have caused the deaths, using the gun to do it. It used to be rocks, then spears , arrows, axes , all basically inert objects, fashioned by mankind to be used for hunting food to eat and also attacking others or protecting themselves, eventually the gun was invented & refined over many centuries, but it is still just a tool, which on its own with no human input, will not kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back