Guns don't kill people - kids do

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct.

Standard response from the gun luvin' RWR is to say that all household implements can kill. Funny how it is only the firearms that are required to be locked away out of sight.
How many crooks do you see brandishing a pencil with menace? No wonder the RWR are a laughing stock.

How many people in USA have been killed by a pencil. I know they can be deadly, and I am quite sure there are more pencils in the USA than guns? Almost certainly in more houses. Houses with kids in too.

Sponsored Links
Poor old nosodall.
Consumed with hate. He should have went to America a few years ago with piers morgan and joined the crusade against guns.
And both of them would have ended up a laughing stock and kicked out of the country.
The nra would have been cacking itself.:ROFLMAO:

cannot think of many devices left in a car or house where a child picks it up,pulls a trigger and maims or kills someone 10yards away.
Correct, guns should be kept locked away when not in use.
Standard response from the gun luvin' RWR
I never said I liked guns, quite the opposite, but that doesn't mean other people can't use them (sensibly). I believe the correct spelling is "gun loving" not luvin', unless you were in Slade.

Sponsored Links
Even if you accept that 'Americans' here means just the US then you may have noticed that that is a country, not a race, and the people are not all of the same race.

Just for illustration purposes
So if I was talking about people in Pakistan on your method of thinking it's OK to refer to them all as Dumb Pakis ??

Really????

it is only the firearms that are required to be locked away out of sight.

Correct, in the UK rifles.
1/. The firearm must, stored in a lock fast wall mounted [bolted to a wall] gun Safe, the Safe must be an approved safe, approved by the local to you Firearms and explosives section of the local police force.
2/ The bolt for the rifle MUST be stored in a separate lock fast cabinet, again bolted to the wall or? within a separate locked section of the gun Cabinet.
3/. Ammunition MUST be kept in a separate safe, either a wall or floor mounted [secured] safe.
4/. Access to and purchase of Ammunition can only be achieved if the purchaser has a valid Firearms Certificate, every round purchased MUST be recorded on a page of this certificate, once full the page has to be sent to the local to you Firearms and Explosives section of the local Police force, a new clean page will be sent to the License holder.

Now as above this is for the storage and purchase of Ammunition and weapons, but for only one class of available weapons in the UK I have no idea at all what the regulations are in the good old USofA.

Prior to all of the above, the owner of the rifles and holder of a Firearms Certificate has to jump through hoops to get the Certificate.

If even some of the above were to be rolled out in the USA [it would hit the legal interface and prevarication of the NRA, not to mention the Donald's love and inferred "protection" of the NRA ] may especially the Pre-Vetting of persons wanting to hold a license, combined with the banning of certain classes of weapons

Poor old nosodall.
Consumed with hate. He should have went to America a few years ago with piers morgan and joined the crusade against guns.
And both of them would have ended up a laughing stock and kicked out of the country.
The nra would have been cacking itself.:ROFLMAO:
Given where Noseall claims to come from, it would have been a Duck Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back