Ha ha, there is no fool like an old fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe90 - you're not trying to get into Diane's by any chance are you :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

She can't get any thanks in the building forum so we've got to give her a boost in this one. Go on - thank her.

Sponsored Links
Well, a lot of women (if not all at some time in their life) have used sex as a kind of bartering system. What's the easiest, quickest way to get your man to agree to something, whether it be a new dress, kitchen, holiday or whatever?

You know what I'm talking about Diane ;)

Sponsored Links
Diane, it seems you have an admirer by the name of joe. He has an excellent moth pupae collection....

I wonder if he knows The Batchelors' old classic

Know it?

Lets just say, when they released that one he complained about all this youth music being played on the gramaphone too much. ;)

Wonder if admin could add a button marked "slobber", to help joe fawn over diane more effectively :LOL: :LOL:

cool button ideas!!!....what about a "who gives a sh*t button"....or a "we've heard it all b4 " button.....or an "oh please" button...... ;)

:LOL: :LOL:
I was thinking more in his cellar, with him wearing his night-vision glasses and hunched over his sewing machine :D

:confused: ....ok....to clarify....are the moths in his wallet or in his trousers????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back