Ha ha, there is no fool like an old fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Diane, its time you came clean.

You're really Big Bert with the Beard from Bermondsey trying to 'up' your thanks aren't you?
Its not fair on Joe all this pretence. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Note to self, get Internet access at home.

Right I'll put a bit of context around it.

Firstly I was not cruising for anyone, simply enjoying a quiet pint in my rural local on a Sunday. Hardly a pulling day.

This young lady sidles up to me and basically starts flirting outrageously with me, frankly I didn't take the bait and was very dissmissive of her, pointing out I think at one point that technically I was old enough to be her Dad. (When I got married she would have been 7 :eek:)

Anyway a few days later I was again sitting in the garden again enjoying a refreshment. She was there again, saying something about telling her boyfriend it was all over, blah, blah.. wasn't really listening.

For actually what I thought was a bit of a laugh I said I'll take you out to dinner then, she immediately asked for my mobile number. Getting a bit suspicious at this point I said I didn't know it so she immediately wrote down her mobile number.

After a few days I wisely purchased a PAYG mobile (my phone bills still go to my ex's house) I texted her to arrange a date, which she immediately said yes to.......... and then later no to......

Then a flurry of contradictory meaningless text exchanges followed, and I decided that I'm not up for all that kind of rubbish.

Women, eh!

......i think you have had a very lucky escape Eddie!....she sounds like a right one!!!!......!!

Her too perhaps.... :LOL: Sadly i'm at that time of life where (winces slightly in anticipation of the potential flaming) that I don't often find women of my own age group that attractive. The women I do find attractive usually probably don't find me that attractive even though I am told I look very young for my age. Just one of those things I guess.

Sponsored Links
Her too perhaps.... :LOL: Sadly i'm at that time of life where (winces slightly in anticipation of the potential flaming) that I don't often find women of my own age group that attractive. The women I do find attractive usually probably don't find me that attractive even though I am told I look very young for my age. Just one of those things I guess.

:confused: so what is that time of life???..

I'll stick up for you darlink. :LOL: I'm in the mood for a good thank.

Eddie, you've encountered the fundamental design flaw in women.

They're built to please but programmed to tease.

(Heads down, mind the flak)....

Don't beat yourself up, Eddie. Finding a partner isn't a rush job. And don't place too much importance on age. Yours or theirs. It's a bonus that you can see what a woman has matured into, instead of looking at youngsters that may turn into monsters.
If you want to improve your chances of meeting people, spend less time in your local (rural) pub. Generally other people there have gone for the same reason as yourself, i.e. to have a social drink. Put yourself about and get new contacts.
Oh, and avoid anything which can't link words together to form coherent sentences. Like joe90.

Firstly I was not cruising for anyone, simply enjoying a quiet pint in my rural local on a Sunday. Hardly a pulling day.

This young lady sidles up to me and basically starts flirting outrageously with me, frankly I didn't take the bait and was very dissmissive of her, pointing out I think at one point that technically I was old enough to be her Dad. (When I got married she would have been 7 :eek:)

Anyway a few days later I was again sitting in the garden again enjoying a refreshment. She was there again, saying something about telling her boyfriend it was all over, blah, blah.. wasn't really listening.

For actually what I thought was a bit of a laugh I said I'll take you out to dinner then, she immediately asked for my mobile number. Getting a bit suspicious at this point I said I didn't know it so she immediately wrote down her mobile number.

After a few days I wisely purchased a PAYG mobile (my phone bills still go to my ex's house) I texted her to arrange a date, which she immediately said yes to.......... and then later no to......

Then a flurry of contradictory meaningless text exchanges followed, and I decided that I'm not up for all that kind of rubbish.

Women, eh!

Did she have one of these with her?
120workingdog.ashx
:p

Women, eh!

Did she have one of these with her?
120workingdog.ashx
:p

Ohh, harsh! Apparently I'm gorgeous and funny (not my words) childish, well yes, but aren't all men? Hmm, saw her last night she's morphed into something quite scary now. As in 2 weeks ago, she was all over me, today she doesn't want me to talk to her ever again. Trust me I've parked it, but why are people, or women, like that? Also, I'm not baring my soul on a forum, actually find it quite amusing, must be the child in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back