haiti- Earthquake!

Sponsored Links
I see youre related to the americans then.

and is this a member of your family :evil: ? :D

EDITED BY NEWGAS: to say my post above is refering to satan's brother's post that was before mine,but is not there anymore.
is there a way to delete whole repies or is this person a MOD, with the power to take away and delete replies??? :confused:

Quoted from the BBC's correspodent
"Meanwhile, Haiti's most serious underlying social problem, the huge wealth gap between the impoverished Creole-speaking black majority and the French-speaking minority, 1% of whom own nearly half the country's wealth, remains unaddressed".

1%? who are these barsterds that can take the rightfull wealth of the population???? :mad:

It aint just this place it's the whole world , a small percentage of the poplation of the world own 90% or so of the wealth of the world! :mad:

They must have the ARMY at their beck and call, dontcha think :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
1%? who are these barsterds that can take the rightfull wealth of the population???? :mad:

:

Who is entitled to 'rightful wealth'? Without getting all hysterical, I'm afraid in the real world wealth has to be earned by someone. Haiti doesn't have any oil, gold or minerals. No one has stolen existing wealth, they have earned it.

Why is Haiti a tropical hell-hole, whilst Barbados is a tropical paradise? Because African influence holds sway in Haiti. Most of the most desperate, badly run, violent and corrupt countries are African. Why do you think that is? Don't be brainwashed by the pc brigade about colonialism. That's just bollix!

The one per cent have the wealth because they earned it through hard work and intelligence. The 99 per cent have never earned anything, and if given wealth as you seem to suggest, would soon loose it.

point in case, the farms siezed off the white people in africa..
they have no clue how to run them and often just let them go to ruin..

Exactly. Zimbabwe is so fertile, that it could feed half of Africa, and still export tobacco, etc. However, it won't, because tha natives are now in charge.

The lefties would rather the people starved or died through lack of medicine or because of war, than have white influence.

Of course, when it all goes completly belly up, the nasty white man will be in their sorting it out and shipping in aid. :rolleyes:

It saddens me that Britain can get a humanitarian team out to Haiti within a couple of days to see what can be done to help but we're not capable of sending someone up to Northampton to prevent them from dieing of cold.

It saddens me that Britain can get a humanitarian team out to Haiti within a couple of days to see what can be done to help but we're not capable of sending someone up to Northampton to prevent them from dieing of cold.

And don't forget the fact that we fight 2 wars, but cannot prevent a desperate woman and her disabled daughter from dying in their blazing car, because the mother thought this was the only way to escape the feral scum who made their lives unbearable.

It seems that this government thinks it can save the rest of the world, but don't know how to sort things nearer to home. :rolleyes:

or grit the roads adequently to keep our infrastructure working as it should.

they should send people to cornwall to clean the hospitals

ah, so when everything is hunky dorey you say cornwall is its own country, but a little bit of mrsa and you want help from us. I shall buy only devon pasties from now on (they are after all better anyway, as are the cream teas!) :LOL:

And don't forget the fact that we fight 2 wars, but cannot prevent a desperate woman and her disabled daughter from dying in their blazing car, because the mother thought this was the only way to escape the feral scum who made their lives unbearable.

It seems that this government thinks it can save the rest of the world, but don't know how to sort things nearer to home. :rolleyes:

The recent 'wars' we have got into is the main issue the planned controversial march was about :eek: even though it might not been to everyone's liking, The message was bring the soilder's back and sort out ourselves.

I was just looking into why they were doing it and thought of this when i read your post.

same difference, on some issuse's.

I don't think they are going to be listened to on this topic also somehow.

Sponsored Links
Back