Halal KFC...

I

imamartian

Is it just me...?

Why should Boots opens branches that don't sell condoms (just for Catholics)?
Or even worse... 17 different WHSmiths or Waterstones in order to deal with each religious denomination of suitable literature?

Or is it KFC trying to be clever and broadening their audience?

Well i for one don't want the animal i'm about to eat have it's throat cut whilst still sentient... and with some religious prayer read out to it.
I don't want to offend any other culture, but i am strongly in favour of an animal being dealt with humanely before it enters our food chain. And i really don't want to be excluded from certain fast food stores in this country on religuous grounds!

Sponsored Links
Maybe not pleasant but certainly quicker, and thereby more humane, than hanging an animal upside down, slitting its jugular vein and letting it die slowly.

Sponsored Links
i think youll find it is absolutly to do with one thing....money. if aliens came here and ate **** then kfc or mcdonalds would pander to it if there was a buck in it

Every time i see the KFC logo, of the male with a beard, wearing a bow tie,, he reminds me of mass murderer Dr. Harold Shipman,,,, or is it just me that sees the likeness??

are you saying that ordinary abattoirs are humane and pleasant places?

no i didn't say that at all... and you're mixing your message a little there i believe.

No, death of any sort is not, by any stretch of the imagination, good. However, compare an animal who has a bolt gun placed on it's head and is then dead... to one strung up by the hind legs, and then slit across the throat by some extremely sharp (religious) blade.....

When Shipman was being interviewed at his front gate my son was working for KFC. I remember him saying,
"He looks like the guy who posed for our billboard signs." :LOL: :LOL:

In the hands of a 'skilled' operator a bolt gun can take less than 1 second to be effective. A slit jugular can take several minutes and the animal can still feel pain.

Yeah but we don't care how long it takes for Shipman to die ;)

So is it right for KFC to segregate society? or are they perhaps being racist?

Note to file - must get a new PC with up to date news :oops:

Non religious people CAN eat Halal chicken you know, not the end of the world.

I accept that Skitz,.. but i am against, what i believe to be, inhumane slaughter of an animal, plus i do like my bacon....

Sponsored Links
Back